Abstract can also be submitted as an email attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
The World Congress on Nursing welcomes the submission of abstracts for original contribution to the field in the following scientific tracks:
- Adult Health Nursing Practice
- Pediatric Nursing Practice
- Palliative Care
- Care of Patients with Chronic Diseasev
- Women Health Issues and 'Family' Support
- Midwifery Services Caring for Women, Child Health & Family Members
- Neonatal Care: Helping Families Cope
- Integrating Nursing Education
- Including Families in Nursing Research
- Providing Quality Care & Reducing Family Healthcare Costs
- Nursing Management
- Information Technology in Nursing
- Nursing Practice Model Reform
- Tele Nursing and Yoga
All abstracts must be submitted electronically by the appropriate deadlines.
All abstracts will be printed and published as they appear in the Preview Step. The SFG is not responsible for and will not copyedit abstract submissions. Please ensure all special characters and formatting display correctly and your author block only appears once.
All abstracts must be written in English.
You are allowed to be the presenting author of more than one abstract.