Abstract can also be submitted as an email attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
The World Congress on Nursing welcomes the submission of abstracts for original contribution to the field in the following scientific tracks:
- Problem-Based Teaching and Learning
- Innovations in Nursing Education
- Critical Thinking and Caring Competency Training
- Evidence-Based Teaching and Learning
- Clinical Reasoning and Decision Making Competency Training
- Multi-Professional Practice
- Innovations in Patient Care
- Acute/Critical Care
- Nursing Practice Model Reform
- Symptom Management
- Care of Patients with Chronic Disease
- Innovations and Reforms in Nursing Management
- Workforce Planning
- Quality and Safety of Nursing Care
- Human Resource Management
- Crisis and Risk Management
- Nursing Outcome Study
- Information Technology in Nursing
- Primary Care Nursing
- Ageing and Geriatric Nursing
- Nursing Ethics
- Mental Health Nursing
All abstracts must be submitted electronically by the appropriate deadlines.
All abstracts will be printed and published as they appear in the Preview Step. The SFG is not responsible for and will not copyedit abstract submissions. Please ensure all special characters and formatting display correctly and your author block only appears once.
All abstracts must be written in English.
You are allowed to be the presenting author of more than one abstract.